1. What kind of testing do you do at Wildberry? No more muscle testing, I now offer BioScan SRT Testing
Biofeedback Stressor Testing is a natural health screening method used to obtain information from the body to determine the energetic level of intolerance of a given stressor. Biofeedback testing is a natural, accurate, non-invasive and painless method, that even children feel comfortable with!
Testing babies and young children with the aid of an adult is easy and fast!
2. How long does the appointment take? For the initial consultation I reserve 60 minutes to ensure adequate time for testing and a session. Follow up appointments are usually 45-60 minutes, which includes further testing and a session.
3. What is Homeostasis? “Homeostasis is a state of body equilibrium or stable internal environment of the body.” In general, the body is in homeostasis when its’ needs are being adequately met and is functioning smoothly. Homeostasis is so important that most disease is regarded as a result of its disturbance, a condition called homeostatic imbalance.
4. What is a stressor? Cells are congruent to trillions of tiny batteries that comprise the human body. The more exposure we have to stressing energies, from foods, electromagnetic fields such as radiations, pollens, danders, chemicals, etc., the more we store these stressing energies that lead to homeostatic imbalance. These discordant energies are simply referred to as stressors.
4. How long will a client maintain homeostasis? Generally, it requires only 2 to 4 visits to maintain homeostasis. In most cases, homeostasis can be achieved after the first visit. In order for the body to achieve complete homeostasis, the client may require a second, third or, rarely even a forth visit, dependent upon:
* The stress level of the client * The amount of bodily toxins * The strength of the person’s immune system * The client’s level of hydration
Others may need to take enzyme therapy and undergo a detoxification process, particularly if an individual has many stressors. In extreme cases, those with stronger stressors have reported a 4 to 6 week period lapsed after their first session before feeling complete homeostasis. Once homeostasis is achieved, there is usually no need for subsequent or yearly visits for the same substance.
5. What is the healing process? During the body’s process of creating homeostasis, the client may or may not experience a healing process. Healing process: signs of the body naturally cleansing itself. The healing process can start the day of the session or up to 3 weeks after in some cases, and may last from 1 to 28 days.
Possible healing process symptoms: * Headache, sore throat, sinus congestion * Fatigue, lethargy * Aches and pains, nausea